After five years of fruitful collaboration, SEGA and Demiurge have decided to take different paths. In a common agreement, Demiurge is to assume full ownership of their studio. Regrettably, that means that we will have to discontinue SEGA Heroes.
Consequently, here is the timeline for SEGA Heroes.
● In-app purchases will be deactivated
● The same day we will unlock the following content:
- Legendary Events
- Dremagen Boss Battles
- Daily Rewards now grant lots of Gems
- All VIP levels granted to all players
- Taiga Saejima is available, completing the Yakuza Set
● Servers will be deactivated
If you have made a real-money purchase on or after 17th March, please see the instructions below for how to apply for a refund.
For Apple App Store players:
1. Go to https://reportaproblem.apple.com
2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
3. If you see the "Report" or "Report a Problem" button next to the item that you want to request
a refund for, click it.
4. Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit
5. For more information on this process, please see Apple’s support page here:
For Android / Google Play players:
1. On your device, open a web browser and go to https://play.google.com .
2. Tap the three lines at the top right, then select “Account.”
3. Tap anywhere to close the menu, and select the “Order History” tab.
4. On the order you want to refund, select “Request a refund.”
5. Complete the form and note explaining why you would like a refund.
6. You will see a message saying "Thank you for sharing your concerns." You'll then get an email
with your refund decision. You’ll usually get this within 15 minutes, but it can take up to four
For more information on this process, please see Google's support page here:
For Samsung Galaxy Store players:
1. Open Galaxy Apps.
2. Tap the three lines at the top left.
3. Tap the cog icon to open settings.
4. Tap “Contact Us” at the bottom of the page.
5. Tap “Ask a question.”
We wish Demiurge all the best in their upcoming adventures. Working with such a talented team has been an amazing journey.
We also want to thank the amazing community that has supported SEGA Heroes. It has been incredible to receive so much love towards SEGA characters and so many suggestions for the game. We hope you enjoy the rest of your time with SEGA Heroes.
On behalf of Demiurge and SEGA: THANK YOU!