MAKE WAR NOT LOVE 4
Official Promotion Rules
THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION OR TO WIN ANY PRIZE.
(1) Description of Prize Draws - SEGA Europe Limited (the "Sponsor") is offering a "Digital Content Giveaway" (the "Promotion"). The Promotion begins at 6pm Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT”) on 16 February 2017 and concludes at 6pm Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT’) on 20 February 2017 ("Promotion Period"). Sponsor will determine which digital content to give away in the Promotion in accordance with these terms and via announcements on www.makewarnotlove.com (the “Announcements”). The Announcements will contain information about each stage of the Promotion including the rules for each challenge, how points will be awarded and the allocation of prizes.
(2) Eligibility - In order to be eligible for the Promotion, you must:
- not be legally resident in any countries currently under sanction by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to include: Balkans, Belarus, Burma, Central African Republic, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, DR of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia (the former regime of Charles Taylor), Lebanon, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Yemen, and Zimbabwe. Please note that the list of sanctions countries can change at any time – the most up-to-date list is at http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/programs;
- be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry; and
- follow any other requirements as specified in the Announcements.
This Promotion is void anywhere it is prohibited by law, rule or regulation. Any entrant who is not eligible for the Promotion can be disqualified at the Sponsor’s discretion.
(3) How to Enter - To enter the Promotion, you must select one of the factions (Total War™: Warhammer®, Dawn of War™ II, Endless Legend™ or Company of Heroes™ 2) (each a “Faction”) by visiting the competition website page: www.makewarnotlove.com (the “Website Page”). You must become a registered user (“Registered User”) by following the instructions on-screen and registering your details (including name and email address). The Announcements will provide you with all the necessary instructions to participate in each stage of the Promotion.
Certain rounds of the Promotion may require you to share or Tweet content using Facebook or Twitter accounts (“Social Media Accounts”) to accumulate points in accordance with the requirements contained in the Announcements. It is not a mandatory requirement to have Social Media Accounts for your participation in the Promotion, but having them will help your Faction to accumulate points at the relevant stages of the Promotion.
Facebook: If you do not have a Facebook account, create your free account at http://www.Facebook.com. Message, data rates or other charges may apply if you are participating via the use of a smart mobile device; check your mobile plan for rates and details. Participation may not be available on all carriers. You must adhere to any rules and policies of Facebook when using your Facebook account and entering the Promotion. Please see https://support.Facebook.com/articles/18311. Facebook may take action against any entrants that violate its policies. Sponsor takes no responsibility for the actions of Facebook, the Facebook site or the Facebook account used by participants.
Twitter: If you do not have a Twitter account, create your free account at http://www.twitter.com. Message, data rates or other charges may apply if you are participating via the use of a smart mobile device; check your mobile plan for rates and details. Participation may not be available on all carriers. You must adhere to any rules and policies of Twitter when using your Twitter account and entering the Promotion. Please see https://support.twitter.com/articles/18311. Twitter may take action against any entrants that violate its policies. Sponsor takes no responsibility for the actions of Twitter, the Twitter site or the Twitter account used by participants.
(4) Prize – The Sponsor will announce the applicable prizes via the Announcements for each stage of the Promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, the Sponsor may in its sole discretion change the prizes to be awarded at any time and for any reason. In the event of unavailability, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of any individual winner, the prize will be awarded to the e-mail address associated with the Registered User.
Where any prize draw or giveaway involves in-game items, all individuals will receive a code for their winning in-game prize to the email address associated with the Registered User account. Prize recipients shall not be permitted to (a) replace his/her designated prize with another prize or item, (b) transfer or assign his/her designated prize to another person, or (c) substitute any prize or prize component for cash.
(5) Prize Awarding – Prizes will be awarded in accordance with the information contained in the Announcements. Certain stages of the Promotion may involve Sponsor judging artwork submitted by its employees or its studios’ employees (“Submissions”). These Submissions will be judged by a panel of judges at the Sponsor’s absolute discretion (the “Judging Panel”). The decisions of the Judging Panel in all matters relating to this Promotion are final. At Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right NOT to determine any Submissions as winners.
(i) Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue this Promotion at any time and without notice. Sponsor reserves the right to void entries, which in its sole determination, are irregular, incomplete, inaccurate, do not comply with these official rules or have been generated with abusive and/or duplicitous intent.
(ii) By entering, you (a) agree to comply with and be bound by the official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects; (b) agree to release Sponsor, Twitter, Facebook, Twitch and its employees and agents from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from participation in this Promotion; (c) acknowledge that Sponsor, Twitter, Facebook, Twitch and its employees and agents have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose; (d) consent to the use of your Facebook name, Twitter name and any other information requested by Sponsor (including but not limited to photograph and/or likeness, statements and voice) for advertising and promotional purposes in all media worldwide and in perpetuity without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT SPONSOR’S, FACEBOOK’S, TWITTER’S OR TWITCH’S LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE.
(iii) The use of machines, computers or any automated technique ("Automated Cheats") to corrupt the Promotion is prohibited. Sponsor has the right to invalidate any entry if in its sole opinion an entrant has engaged the use of Automated Cheats at any time. All decisions of the Sponsor are final.
(iv) Sponsor is not responsible for any interrupted or unavailable network connections or internet transmissions for any reason, or any failure of the Website Page, Twitch, Facebook or Twitter during the Promotion Period, or for any computer, phone, phone line hardware or software malfunction, failure or error of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Any attempt by an entrant to interfere with the operations of this Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws; Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. If, for any reason, any Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, Twitter, Facebook or Twitch which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and select winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. All entries are the property of the Sponsor.
(v) You acknowledge that Sponsor is not responsible for the operation of the Twitch website (www.twitch.tv) and your use of such services shall be at your own risk and in accordance with any terms and conditions required by Twitch.
(8) Law and Jurisdiction: These terms are governed by English law. By entering this Promotion, you agree to submit to English law and that local laws shall not apply to the extent that those laws conflict with English law. Any claim or matter arising out of these terms shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Sponsor: SEGA Europe Limited, 27 Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex
TW8 9BW, UNITED KINGDOM.
© SEGA. Relic Entertainment and the Company of Heroes logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II © Games Workshop Limited 2017. Warhammer, the Warhammer logo, Dawn of War, Dawn of War II, GW, Games Workshop and their associated logos are either ™ or TM and/or © Games Workshop Limited. Published under licence to SEGA.
© 2017 Amplitude Studios. All rights reserved. Endless Legend, Amplitude Studios and the Amplitude Studios logo are registered trademarks of Amplitude Studios in the U.S. and other countries.